Final touches, plants and fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maestromad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so some of you may be aware I've had a nightmare with my tank and algae issues but things seems to be on the up.
Tank: 110L
Fish: 12 red phantom tetras / 3 smudge spot corys / 3 Siamese algae eaters (new but settling in great!)

I was hoping to add some black phantom tetras as the color contrast will be fab - any ideas on how many I could add???

I currently have baby tears as plants but wanted to add some broader leaved ones, any ideas guy? They need to be low maintenance though!

Attachments

• image-2666766008.jpg
    image-2666766008.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 65
So I've been looking at the tank and had a thought, maybe some suggestions for a fish which likes the too of the tank as it seems really empty ??

you are fully stocked especially that the sae get 6 inches long and the red phantoms will get about an inch bigger and so goes with the cories

for plants try either amazon swords or water wisteria/sprite and maybe some java fern for mid ground and some forgrounds could be some species of crypts and baby tears need high light. try cabomba as a back ground after the swords or water wisteria for extra covering if you want

My tetras and corys are full size I've had the corys nearly year and the tetras around 6 months. The too of my tank is super empty though.
Will have a look at those plants I think I've had wisteria before and it didn't go well in my tank!
Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom