Finally a BUGGLEGUM Chalice and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acronuts

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well guys it is official I've gone CRAZY!!!
Here are my new chalices and certainly not my last ones:
Tyree LE Bubblegum Monster Chalice
img_987924_0_5034c6e056f03678b1f1f8331a7925e0.jpg

Blond Eye Girl Chalice
img_987924_1_a71d5d61f6527f92396876d7b6bfac5e.jpg

Hot Lava Chalice
img_987924_2_2b22c1e22889e259f7a074222e19a057.jpg

Don't need paperwork. He was probably just curious to see if you actually waited for one from tyree. The wait for LE tyree coral is months. Some of them are even over a year before you get the frag. Not to many that are patient enough to wait for some of those. Certainly not me. lol

Don't need paperwork. He was probably just curious to see if you actually waited for one from tyree. The wait for LE tyree coral is months. Some of them are even over a year before you get the frag. Not to many that are patient enough to wait for some of those. Certainly not me. lol

Exactly. I myself dont know if I will ever get one of Tyrees corals. I cant say never. Maybe if I order it now I might get it depending on what it is in 6 months to over a year. I was just wondering because you said the name LE Tyree and if it is a true Tyree piece there is actually paperwork that you recieve. Kind of like a certificate of authentication. No No you do not need paperwork haha they are freakin awesome looking. I was just wondering. I wasnt trying to be a pain either I was just curious if you had actually gotten a Tyree piece.

I picked up my corals at World Wide Corals in Orlando. I can always ask them about a certificate of some kind. They advertise theirs as I tagged mine so I am assuming that the source is correct.
I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom