Finally new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
So got three new fis a yellow lab a Johanni and a unknow leaning twords ice blue red top checkem out lol

image-1676236873.jpg

image-2624018530.jpg

image-3478454896.jpg

Sorry pics from a iPod lol ill try and snap a better pic

If you need to use the zoom feature, you will get better results moving closer to the target than zooming in. You can always crop shots later. You can hold the iPad against the tank wall to keep it steady. I know iPhones have this feature where you can control the exposure by tapping on a particular area on the viewing screen. Autofocus and autoexposure will be set on the area selected. For instance, if the viewing screen has both light and dark areas in it and you tap on a dark area, the overall image will become brighter. Conversely, tapping on a lighter area will darken the image and reduce some of the glare. Good luck!

It's not the rd zebra I'm talking about its the blue one with red on fins an over eyes it's not like my ice blue red top wen my ice blue was young it was grey this one is bluer an lot more red than my ice blue now and it's matured so idk what breed it is

Back
Top Bottom