Finnex marine+ 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gemach7

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone seen this light at a trade show? Was searching around last night on the finnex website and saw they were releasing a marine version of their planted 24/7 I already own. And wondering if anyone had more information on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Interesting... MORE POWAHHHHHH?!?!?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Interesting... MORE POWAHHHHHH?!?!?!?!

I love their design vs. cost. Would be great if was capable of supporting some low or medium light coral in my shallow SW tank.

Gemach, are the planted 24/7 worth the cost? I've been eyeing one for about 2 months now and I'm almost tempted to buy one today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The par rating is slightly higher than the regular planted+. There's not many leds on the market for the price point that offer its par, controllability, and low profile design.

The 24/7 function is a little useless for me. My tanks are in the bedroom. So hard to sleep with a moon light on or sunrise starting before I wake up.

I want it for my eBa/blue angel tank. I shall have it.

How long before the VivaGrow clone version hits the market? Or is there a strong enough market to create a low cost, weaker copy of this Finnex fixture?

Gemach, are the planted 24/7 worth the cost? I've been eyeing one for about 2 months now and I'm almost tempted to buy one today

I think it's worth it for the reasons gemach mentioned.
I also ran this in 24/7 mode for my shrimp tank in my bedroom. Had to switch it to manual mode because of string algae issue and the dawn/dusk light was a challenge to sleep through. Running it a 10%.

When does the dawn usually start? I get up at 4 am, 3 times a week for work and 8 the other days

You can set it to start whenever you'd like.

Oh my. I'm sold

Back
Top Bottom