Fish Indentity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seanh84

Aquarium Advice Regular
Can anyone tell me what these are?

Attachments

• image-3772870035.jpg
    image-3772870035.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 81
Beautiful is what they are!! Sorry I haven't a clue but I'm definitely interested in finding out lol

Just read they are a cichlid. Does this mean i cant keep them in my community tank?

2x angels
3x gounomi
4x red eye tetra
6x mollie
1x clown pleco
1x stripped cory

Its 29g but im upgrading to a bigger tank soonish. All fish are still young. I never knew angels are cichlid.

It's a male Apistogramma cacatuoides "double red". Different color morph than the orange flash.

This is an orange flash male.
img_1648086_0_79fe96c2c57330b6337c0f7eaf8e4125.jpg

Question is can they go inmy 29g tank stocked with
2x angels
3x gounomi
4x red eye tetra
6x mollie
1x clown pleco
1x stripped cory

No, IMO you have too much going on there as it is. The mollies get fairly large and have a big bioload relative to their size. The angels should get even larger. I can't comment on the gouramis without knowing what species you have.

I agree with severum mama. I think you are already full.
You said you were getting a bigger tank soon. What size tank? How soon?

If you get a 75 g and plant it and some rocks an what no. You could get a pair of apisto and even more tetras, and corys.

You should get more corys now. They get stressed when they are alone. I tried twice to keep them single and it never works.

Can anyone identify this. Its one of my dads but hes forgot the name. Hes the spotted catfish in the rocks

Attachments

• image-2613394616.jpg
    image-2613394616.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 74
Personally, I can't tell from the picture. Any chance of getting a closer one? Or at least with a bit more of his body? I know taking pictures of fish can be pretty tough though. :)

Back
Top Bottom