Fishing trip anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyrichard90

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the easiest way to catch these little boogers? (sgt. major damsels) I bought them when I started my tank bc they were so cheap and hardy. Now I have many corals and catching them/ trying to catch them has proven to be a very difficult task. I've tried with a net at feeding time and many other tactics that always turn up unsuccessful.

Any advice on catching them would be nice.

Attachments

• image-1905602720.jpg
    image-1905602720.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 100
If you only knew how many times I've seen this post lol ... This is why I tell everyone to never by damsels/chromis and want them removed from the petstores those lil demon fish lol... When I removed my 5 it took me 2 weeks with a 14x10 net and a homemade fishing hook with a LOT of patience. Good luck :)

I caught one today by turning my lights on much earlier. It was by chance. I turned my lights on a little earlier bc hurricane Isaac is at my back door and i wasn't sure if i would have to go without lights for a while so i turned them on earlier. It apparently stunned the poor fish and they were kinda just swimming aimlessly. So I just put my net right in and he basically swam in it. I Was just wanting to know of any easier way than breaking schedule. Thanks for the response.

Finally caught the last one today!!!!! Took lots of patients....ugh I'm so excited bc they are such a headache

Back
Top Bottom