fluval edge problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amberO

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i just took my fluval edge out of the box and was setting it up. i tested the lighting and the button seemed to be sort of smashed in, and it wasn't clicking and the light didn't turn on, even using multiple outlets. has anbody ever had a similar problem? could i just get a new light? does the tank need the lighting or can it go without? thanks :)

I have the same tank and I didn't have problems with the light. Call the company and maybe they'll send u a whole new tank or the place u purchased it. You may be even to buy I new light, I don't know for sure though. Honestly the tank looks amazing with lights and my fish enjoy it when I put it on at night
:p

Sometimes people have a problem with the way you have to push the button. Look on the top of it and it has 3 little symbols. Push the button downish and on the left side to get day lights, the middle when the button is flat is off, then to the right is night lights. Play with it for a minute as it doesn't work like most lights. This may sound dumb but imagine the light switch under that rubber piece looking like a tetter totter. You have to push them down on each side depending on what light you want.

thanks, i tried that though. i think its toast ): im going to exchange it maybe tomarrow or the next day. cant wait!!

Back
Top Bottom