Fluval Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asboss

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all,

I have a Fluval Edge 23ltr, has anyone got any good ideas on small plants that do well in medium / low light. I am waiting for LED bulbs which state they are brighter than the stock bulbs.
Thanks for your time

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Anubias and amazon swords do very well in my Fluval Edge. The anubias grow really slow while the amazon swords grow really fast. Nevertheless, they're both great for the Edge!

Anubias and amazon swords do very well in my Fluval Edge. The anubias grow really slow while the amazon swords grow really fast. Nevertheless, they're both great for the Edge!

Thanks for your comments, what stock have you got in your Fluval? and how long have you had your setup.
Regards

No problem! I currently have 3 cardinal tetras in mine. I hear the Edge can be a bit small for them as they can grow up to 2 inches in length. I'll most likely end up moving them over to my 46 gallon when it's complete. IMO, neons would be the more appropriate option as they are smaller and grow up to only 1.5 inches in length. Green neons look fantastic! However, at the moment the cardinals are doing just fine. I've had the tank set up for about seven months now. Hmm, shrimp seem to be a wonderful option for an Edge too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom