For Sale: Fluval Spec Nano 2 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rckstr1253

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Like the title states I have a FLuval Spec Nano for sale. It has been used for about 3 weeks but I decided to upgrade to a larger tank. It comes with the original box, tank, filter, led light, top, and a little fishies ball valve I bought to use to cut the flow of the filter down for my betta fish. The valve wasn't used as I didn't want to cut the filter output hose in order to install the ball valve. I am looking to get $55 shipped with the valve included but will entertain offers as well.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

how i see it, is that i obviously can't fully trust you (i mean no disrespect, its just that everyone has heard those internet scams) so i don't want to invest too much money if it is a flop...

Hey its cool! I actually have sold some expensive guitars over the years that I do have feedback with and could give you plus I only accept paypal so its safe for both the buyer and seller, but sorry $20 is kinda low. Thanks though.

bump to get this tank sold.....got a new tank for xmas(larger one) so I have no need for this tank....though if it don't sell I'll maybe use it as a holding tank.

Back
Top Bottom