Food Questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uncgirl1

Aquarium Advice Activist
There are so many answers to this question on the Internet but this forum has not steered me wrong yet so I'm curious what you feed your fish? Flakes or pellets or something else? What brands? Do you feed different fish different things? Thanks in advance for answering! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Depends on the type of fish. I feed my rainbowfish, kribensis, rams, and tetras flakes, pellets, and bloodworms.

NLS then omega in pellet form. Omega flakes for smaller like neons. Then I mix it up for treat's shrimp and blood worms. Lyonsi gets some veggies with createen for his color.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I feed my loaches, panda corys, honey gourami, oto, and keyhole cichlid hikari sinking wafers, hikari algae wafers, and omega one super carnivore. They love it!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I use kens flakes, regular tetra tropical flakes, cichilid pellets and bloodworms. Honestly everyone gets a bit of each at this point. Then veggies as well

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Daily: New life spectrum Thera+ pellets, NLS AlgaeMax pellets, NLS flakes, massivore sinking tablets

Every once in awhile: Ken's vegetable sticks, hikari frozen bloodworms and spirulina enriched brine shrimp.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Daily: New life spectrum Thera+ pellets, NLS AlgaeMax pellets, NLS flakes, massivore sinking tablets

Every once in awhile: Ken's vegetable sticks, hikari frozen bloodworms and spirulina enriched brine shrimp.

Didn't know about the vegetables sticks. Just what I have been looking for!

Yeah yeah, my snails and severum love them.

My panda corys need more veggies in their diet. I bet they will love them, because they won't eat fresh veggies.

I feed flakes by tetra, aqueon and Wardley.

I feed pellets by Wardley

I feed frozen brine shrimp and frozen bloodworms by sanfrancisco bay.

Fishobsessed7

Cobalt and Fluval flakes suplimented with hikari freeze dried brine shrim, blood worms, and sinking pelets, omega one frozen bloodworms and algae wafers for my pleco and hillstreams.

Are you talking about the veggie sticks? I have never purchased those before . But they get a combination of both frozen food and sinking pellets once daily.

I feed Cobalt flakes, NLS pellets, frozen blood worms. I feed lgae wafers to my bottom feeders. Just this weekend I bought Hikari freeze dried Ocean Plankton and all of my fish love it.

Fluval, nutrafin max and hikari(doesn't tend to change the colour of your water) are your best brands

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom