For my nano?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would go with the CPR bak pak, i have one on my 37 and it works great! 1-2 days and the collection cup is full. Its loud though, doesnt take up much room in the tank also. Lots of good skimmate too. And its pretty cheap, i got mine for 170$. Also has another downside, makes a bunch of micro bubbles. Somtimes theres not any and then others BAM they start to flood out. This is one of those times when it shoots out a bunch.

Showing you all the bubbles
image-804373715.jpg

A pic of the skimmers body itself (not alot of skimmate as i just cleaned out the CC)
image-3630737414.jpg

A pic of the motor inside the tank
image-3037835357.jpg

I've heard good specs on both! Just a difficult choice! Aqua c remora has a nano. This will be hanging on my sump

It will fit then, i have a 12g sump on my 60 cube and was just testing it out to see if it would fit on there and it did.

What's the section dimensions where your skimmer is at?

The dimension for the skimmer is 9" but i am using a reef octopus BH-100 instead, it was just to see if another skimmer the same size as the bak pak would fit. But i decided other wise and got the RO BH-100.

Back
Top Bottom