For Sale: For Sale: Christmas Moss, Crypt parva, and a few others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a few plants that I need to swap out to make room for some new additions.

• A clump of Christmas Moss
• Many rooted Crypt parva
• 4 small Crypt balansae
• 2-3 Crypt pontederiifolia
I’ll throw in a few assorted Bucephalandra rhizomes

All plants are coming from this tank:

LXxF88N.jpg

This tank does have a few pest snails, but I’ll try my best to make sure that there are no snail eggs on the plants. I’m asking $29 shipped. PM me if interested. I’ll ship later next week.

I have a few plants that I need to swap out to make room for some new additions.

• 4 small Crypt balansae

All plants are coming from this tank:

LXxF88N.jpg

This tank does have a few pest snails, but I’ll try my best to make sure that there are no snail eggs on the plants. I’m asking $29 shipped. PM me if interested. I’ll ship later next week.

I had to change the package up a bit—I made a mistake. For $29 shipped, it’ll now be:

• 3 Dwarf Sag

I had to change the package up a bit—I made a mistake. For $29 shipped, it’ll now be:

• 3 Dwarf Sag

The Christmas Moss, Dwarf Sag, and Crypt pontederiifolia have been sold. I examined my tank last night, and put together a new package. I’m making room for some large Anubias and a different Java Fern, so I cleared out some Crypts. I already have this ready to be shipped, so it’ll need to go as soon as possible!

• 20+ Crypt parva (this would be great to fill out the foreground of a nano aquarium, or a small patch of a larger aquascape)
• 3 Crypt wendtii “Red”/“Brown”
• 3 Crypt wendtii “Green Gecko”
• 4 Crypt lucens
• 3 Bucephalandra (I have mixed the species at this point, so you’d be getting assorted Buce)
• 7+ Crypt beckettii “petchii”
• A small amount of Needle Leaf Java Fern as a freebie!

I should be able to fit everything in a small USPS shipping box if I maneuver things correctly. I’d like to ship this out later today if possible, or on Saturday. I’m asking $55 shipped. PM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom