For Sale: Hydor Prime 10 Canister Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An t-iasg

Aquarium Advice Addict
A description for the filter is here: Hydor Prime 10 Canister Filter at Big Al's Online

The filter comes with the coarse sponge media but no fine pads. You can get this media instead, or any round pads: Eheim ECCO Canister Filter Pads

The tubing is not included, but you can use the Eheim 12/16 mm tubing. I used a length of this when I replaced the original tubing. Eheim Tubing Kits

All other parts, a media bag, and the manual are included. I used a media bag filled with ceramic noodles in between the coarse pad and fine pads.

The filter was used on a 10 gallon tank for about a year and is in excellent shape. It is extemely quiet and it opens up fairly easily.

Price is $20 plus shipping.

Just curious, why did you sell it? I love their phs.

It's a great filter; there's no doubt about that. I had it in a 10 gallon tank because I wanted to see how a canister works and the flow rate looked about right for a 10 gallon. Now this 10 gallon tank is a betta tank and a canister seemed a little overkill for the current setup.

Back
Top Bottom