Found a place that carries Pygmy Corys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TangoTank

Aquarium Advice FINatic
BUT... He doesn't advise a school of 6 for my 15 gal column... he said 3 would be fine. Umm... What's best?? Space or a comfy school?? I fishless cycled my tank, I'm on Day 3 w/ the Tetras & the params are great!! I have 6 Neon Tetras & I plan to *try* my Betta in there last. I want to do what's best. What do you think? THANKS!!

Column tanks are hard. I just bought one for my Betta b/c I wanted to upgrade him and ironically the 15 column was cheaper than the 10 gal halfmoon but as soon as I set it up I thought it looked weird so I returned it for the 10 gal. Given the limitations of the column you could try 4 Pygmys (I've found Corys seem to do better in even numbers but maybe it's just me) which should be a comfy enough group of them and it would still give them some room. At least they're the smaller Cory so that works in your favor as well.

Thanks girl!! I'll try 4. I appreciate y'all's advice so much more than the LFS!

Back
Top Bottom