Fragging mushroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I frag mine depending on size I cut them in half or in quarters with a new razor blade. Then put them in a plastic dish on my sand-bed with a plastic mesh over it.

When I frag mine depending on size I cut them in half or in quarters with a new razor blade. Then put them in a plastic dish on my sand-bed with a plastic mesh over it.

Alright, thanks mines growing like crazy and I'll be needing to frag soon

Mushrooms will reproduce on there own without the need for fragging, unless you want them on actual frag discs to trade or whatnot of course

Mushrooms will reproduce on there own without the need for fragging, unless you want them on actual frag discs to trade or whatnot of course

It growing like a weed and I'll need to frag it sometime in the future. I can trade at my live fish store for credit too

Normally you won't get much for trade on mushrooms unless it's something spectacular, even my 6" neon green hairy mushroom I wouldn't get much for at my lfs

Ok I've never done any fragging so I have to ask, what's the blender method?

Well I'm not to sure this is an approved method as its really tricky with timing but basically you throw a mushroom that you want fraged into a blender for half a second. It seems to work and I know 2-3 people that do that but I'm not trying it

Back
Top Bottom