Frequent Moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Itchytoe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had quite a few aquariums over the years and always loved them! I guess I just like scaled pets instead of furry ones. Over the years, my life has changed quite a bit. Now, I'm a full time RVer. It's amazing! I get to travel and see the country.

And that's also the problem. Fish don't make the best travel companions. I typically move every other month, sometimes 1,500 miles over two days. I've been looking around for a way to get a small aquarium set up. I'd love to get a small 10 to 20 gallon tank with shrimp in it, but I don't think I could get them all out to be able to drain the tank and move them. So I'm thinking maybe a small school of tiger barbs, or maybe some dwarf gouramis. That way I can catch them and put them in a 5 gallon bucket for transport with me in the truck.

What do you all think? Is there a way to for me to get back into the hobby even though I move around so much? Any advice would be wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom