fry babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can, but i think you need to tie up some sponge wrapped around the intake with string. so they dont get sucked up.
what are they? congratulations!!
how were they being raised before? in a breeder box or...?xx

They r fancy guppies I have them In a 5 gal.and just cleaning it and pwc my first babies can wait to see what they r.what kinda sponge do u use? Thank u

why not use a cheap filter pad? they come in wide thin strips, which is ideal.

i dont use that kind of thing because i have my babies (guppies) in a breeder box til they are ready for the main tank. when the babies get a bit cramped in the box i divide the batch or use a load as feeders for the oscars x

what colour fancy guppy? i have just had a batch each of flame-tail and neon blue fancy guppy fry mature into their colours, some are well pretty. and there is a random anomoly colour male fry from the flame-tail that i have no idea what it would class as :L

and how many have u got? i love little babies!! xxx

I am not sure what kind or who the dad is when I know what they r I will put the males in my 150 and the females I am not sure yet.I don't want a lot of babies

No I have a community tank I will put them in there I have to males in there now they r doing good.I have platys and tetras a yoyo coach and some others

You can add a sponge on the intake tube of a regular HOB filter or simply use a sponge filter since fry don't have a huge bioload.

Babies r doing good have a filter took the carbon and plastic off it and cut it and rubbered it around the filter Intake thanks for the help will post a picture of my big tank I want to redo it soon with gravel driftwood and live plants

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom