FS: 75 gal w/Oscar & Jack 3 filters, must sell for move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punkymom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
<Sigh> I really don't want to see this go. I have to move next month and unfortunately, this cannot come with me. I bought this tank used. It comes with a solid wood stand and the tank is also lined with wood. It has a glass top, with 1 section missing because I stepped on it and it broke. I put a temporary plastic one up that does the job. The lighting on the top is the lights from a 55 gal that I gutted and relighted with 110 watts. There is a background. Decorations include 2 large pieces of real driftwood that I purchased new back in Feb or March of this year. There are 3 filters on this tank. 2 of them are the penguin bio wheel filters, 1 of which I just recently purchased new only a few short months ago. The 3rd filter is a Fluval 404 cansiter. The heater is a stealth, which was purchased new at the same time the driftwood was purchased. Inhabitants include a full grown Tiger Oscar. Very docile personality, feeds well. Also a Jack Dempsey. Not sure of measurements, is over 6 inches in length. This is a beautiful fish! I will try and get some pictures of him to show because he is so worth seeing. I will also be including with this all of my supplies. That includes my python, food, and a lot of other stuff. If you want specifics, just let me know and I'll dig through all the stuff but there's a lot. Due to the size of this stuff it will be local pick up only. I'm located in Newnan, GA. Transportation will be up to you. I'm asking $400 for everything. That's low considering I paid $500 for the tank and all and then bought all the filters, heater, decorations, etc extra. The Jack put me back $30 and the driftwood was about $30 a piece I think. I really hate to get rid of this tank as it was a dream for me, but I haven't got a choice. I'm going to have to go back to work full time once I move and with the kids and all just don't have time to properly care for it. There is no gravel in this tank because the previous owners had hideously ugly gravel in it. I threw it all out and had intended on getting new gravel for it but then found out I had to move and so never got new gravel. I really want a good home for these fish. I have properly cared for them, although the Oscar does show some slight HITH from previous neglect. It isn't bad at all, and this fish is beautiful. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get some pics up. I need to sell this tank no later than the end of November. If I don't have it sold by then, I'm not sure what will happen to the fish because there is no way it can go with me, and my mom cannot take care of them properly.

Back
Top Bottom