FS: Awesome L 333 and L 066 plecos- WYSIWYG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone! Our fancy plecos are now available for new homes! They are out of QT after a 3 week observation period. These plecos have healthy appetites, but stay nice and small (about 5-6 inches fully grown). They are all about 2 inches long now. Be sure to provide protein in their diet, as they are omnivorous and need more to eat than just algae and veggies! Each pleco is $45. We accept Paypal. If you are under 18 you'll need your parents' permission to order.

PM me or HN1 with your zip for a shipping quote. We ship Express mail (live arrival guarantee for overnight delivery) or Priority (2 days to most areas). Shipping cost includes an insulated box. Fish are double bagged and we use O2 in the shipping bags. :)

L066- King Tiger pleco- 2 available!
King Tiger A
DSC_0136.JPG

DSC_0138.JPG

King Tiger B
DSC_0141.JPG

DSC_0143.JPG

L333- Yellow King Tiger pleco- only 1 available!
DSC_0235.JPG

DSC_0238.JPG

King Tiger B is no longer available. He's going up on Aquabid. King Tiger A and Yellow King Tiger still available. :)

PRICE DROP to $40!!! All 3 plecos still available. Check out some major online retailers, you'll find that these guys go for $50-60, plus the $35-40 cost of overnight shipping. We can give you the option of Priority, and guarantee live arrival for either Express overnight OR Priority 2 day!

Feel free to PM me or HN1 with any questions, or for shipping quotes. :)

aw they are so cute! too bad they wouldnt fit in my 10 (and the fact that i dont have another 40 for fish right now lol)

Back
Top Bottom