For Sale: FS: Manzanita Driftwood and some Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I’m opting for a new look for my tank, and as a result, I have a bunch of ferns and Buce to shed. I have some Threadleaf Java Fern, Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern, and some assorted Bucephalandra (a combination of Apple Leaf, Green Wave, Emerald, Brownie Hermes, Hades, Royal Blue, and Solid Blue). I also have a nice amount of manzanita driftwood that I have no use for. Here’s the pricing and other details:

Manzanita Driftwood (10 pieces, would easily fill a 30 gallon or 40 gallon tank) — $40 for the driftwood, $75 shipped through UPS (if the shipping cost is less than $35, I will send a partial refund).

zJOkZg6

YkdMCse.jpg

Threadleaf Java Fern (at least 13” of rhizome) — $33 shipped

Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern (at least 20” of rhizome) — $50 shipped

Bucephalandra (17 medium and large rhizomes) — $4 per, $68 shipped for all of them

The plants are coming from this tank:

3Qm8aap.jpg

LXxF88N.jpg

There are some pest snails in this tank, so buy with caution.

Package Deals (better bang for your buck):
Total package for all plants: $125 shipped

Total package for all plants and the driftwood: $165 shipped

All fern package: $73 shipped

Threadleaf Fern + Buce Package: $83 shipped

NL Fern + Buce Package: $94 shipped

PM me if interested. Ideal shipping day for the plants is this Saturday. Dwarf Sag (4-5 plants) will be included for FREE for the first person to buy plants. The driftwood would be shipped out next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m opting for a new look for my tank, and as a result, I have a bunch of ferns and Buce to shed. I have some Threadleaf Java Fern, Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern, and some assorted Bucephalandra (a combination of Apple Leaf, Green Wave, Emerald, Brownie Hermes, Hades, Royal Blue, and Solid Blue). I also have a nice amount of manzanita driftwood that I have no use for. Here’s the pricing and other details:

Manzanita Driftwood (10 pieces, would easily fill a 30 gallon or 40 gallon tank) — $40 for the driftwood, $75 shipped through UPS (if the shipping cost is less than $35, I will send a partial refund).

zJOkZg6

YkdMCse.jpg

Threadleaf Java Fern (at least 13” of rhizome) — $33 shipped

Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern (at least 20” of rhizome) — $50 shipped

Bucephalandra (17 medium and large rhizomes) — $4 per, $68 shipped for all of them

3Qm8aap.jpg

LXxF88N.jpg

Total package for all plants: $125 shipped

Total package for all plants and the driftwood: $165 shipped

All fern package: $73 shipped

Threadleaf Fern + Buce Package: $83 shipped

NL Fern + Buce Package: $94 shipped

PM me if interested. Ideal shipping day for the plants is this Saturday. Dwarf Sag (4-5 plants) will be included for FREE for the first person to buy plants. The driftwood would be shipped out next week.

Updated costs:

Manzanita Driftwood (11 pieces, would easily fill a 30 gallon or 40 gallon tank) — $40 for the driftwood, $75 shipped through UPS (if the shipping cost is less than $35, I will send a partial refund).

YkdMCse.jpg

Threadleaf Java Fern (at least 13” of rhizome) — $30 shipped

Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern (at least 20” of rhizome) — $45 shipped

Bucephalandra (13 medium and large rhizomes) — $4 per, $46 shipped for all of them

3Qm8aap.jpg

LXxF88N.jpg

Total package for all plants: $105 shipped

Total package for all plants and the driftwood: $145 shipped

All fern package: $68 shipped

Threadleaf Fern + Buce Package: $64 shipped

NL Fern + Buce Package: $73 shipped

PM me if interested. Ideal shipping day for the plants is this Saturday. Dwarf Sag (2-3 plants) will be included for FREE for the next person to buy plants. The driftwood can be shipped out next week.

Updated costs:

Manzanita Driftwood (11 pieces, would easily fill a 30 gallon or 40 gallon tank) — $40 for the driftwood, $75 shipped through UPS (if the shipping cost is less than $35, I will send a partial refund).

YkdMCse.jpg

Threadleaf Java Fern (at least 13” of rhizome) — $30 shipped

Needle/Narrow Leaf Java Fern (at least 20” of rhizome) — $45 shipped

Bucephalandra (13 medium and large rhizomes) — $4 per, $46 shipped for all of them

3Qm8aap.jpg

LXxF88N.jpg

Total package for all plants: $105 shipped

Total package for all plants and the driftwood: $145 shipped

All fern package: $68 shipped

Threadleaf Fern + Buce Package: $64 shipped

NL Fern + Buce Package: $73 shipped

PM me if interested. Ideal shipping day for the plants is this Saturday. Dwarf Sag (2-3 plants) will be included for FREE for the next person to buy plants. The driftwood can be shipped out next week.

Updated packages:

Combination package:
Threadleaf Java Fern (3-4” of rhizome), Narrow Leaf Java Fern (6” of rhizome), and Bucephalandra (8 medium and large rhizomes) — $41 shipped

Manzanita driftwood package — $75 shipped

PM me if interested. Ideal shipping day for the plants is this Saturday. The driftwood can be shipped out next week.

Updated packages:

$38 shipped:
• 6” of Narrow Leaf Java Fern
• At least 8 Bucephalandra

$70 shipped:
12 total pieces of manzanita driftwood

Here you can see 11 of the 12 individual pieces:
https://imgur.com/a/Y0fzrsA

Since I’ll be using a large box, I can throw in my CO2 reactor that fits 12/16 mm tubing. With the CO2 reactor added, I’d ask $95 shipped.

Updated packages:

$38 shipped:
• 6” of Narrow Leaf Java Fern
• At least 8 Bucephalandra

$70 shipped:
12 total pieces of manzanita driftwood

Here you can see 11 of the 12 individual pieces:
https://imgur.com/a/Y0fzrsA

Since I’ll be using a large box, I can throw in my CO2 reactor that fits 12/16 mm tubing. With the CO2 reactor added, I’d ask $95 shipped.

All plants have been sold! I still have the driftwood for sale for $70 shipped, and I can now toss in the CO2 reactor for $85 shipped.

Price drop! The driftwood package is now $65 shipped, and I can throw in the CO2 reactor at no additional cost.

Back
Top Bottom