Fx5 hose size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bshenanagins

Aquarium Advice Addict
I want to replace the hoses with black vinyl hose from HD but not sure the size I need anyone know off hand? I'm at work I don't have time to look it up lol thanks

Lol thanks pal, I figured it out earlier. Got the wrong size for my reactor though, 1/2 inch off

I know!!! It's ok HD is behind Costco ill go before work. I hate when ya get the wrong fitting lol

Same sucks when you have a plan and what you got is just a tiny bit off. I usually find way to ghetto rig it anyways lol

Haha ditto! But I figured I'd try to do it right this time instead of killing myself the ghetto way. I should post a pic of my Co2 reactor lmao works great but looks hideous hahaha

Haha ditto! But I figured I'd try to do it right this time instead of killing myself the ghetto way. I should post a pic of my Co2 reactor lmao works great but looks hideous hahaha

I have so many things like that. I had a humidifier I modified for the snakes that had PVC fitting that where way to big so I just taped them on lol. I don't think Home Depot has tubing off the roll

They may not exchange hose as it has been cut off the roll

Nah it was precut to 10'. And they had no choice it was full of kinks that would never come undone I even said I was an idiot for buying it in the first place so they cut a fresh piece off the roll and gave me 11' for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom