Gha outbreak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fattonynoriega

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My 12 gallon nano has been set up for 2 months and all parameters are testing fine. I have 3 hermits 3 snails and a clown fish which seem very happy. Problem is my ricks are covered in gha. What should I do to fix this? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated

Attachments

• image-1108055044.jpg
    image-1108055044.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image-3343259344.jpg
    image-3343259344.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 145
Start picking. As much as u can get of the stuff. Get a couple Trochus snails and a Mexican turbo snail to keep it in check. The turbos r best but if u have coral frags that aren't glued down, these babies plow right thru them

U could purchase a small Sea Hare if u don't want to pick the stuff out. But they r work horses and u will soon b taking him back to ur LFS for lack of food. Unless u want to feed him a special diet. They're kinda neat but get too big for a nano

Thanks for the reply. I went with the sea hare. There weird little guys lol. My lfs told me I can take him back for a lil credit so I figured that was the best bet. I also bought some chemi pure elite for the phosphates Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom