goby-surviver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,it is me again.Yesterday i asked you all about my clown fish.Something is growing on her side.White like it is coming out from inside.Like you guys sugested i im goona lover the salnity and maybe souk food in garlic guard maybe that will help her.I also told you that i have in that quarantine tank two diamond gobys and thay doing great.Not anymore.I goes they got into fight.I found one dead with red wounds over hole body.Second one <alive>has sme wounds spots on his side ,near gill.And that side is swolen.I gues they were not mated.Please what should i do to help him.Thanks

Try to keep your perameters in check . Keep up with the water changes and also continue to feed foods soaked in garlic and selcon ,keep the envroment stress free , you can add some pvc parts for him to hide in . Most times that will heal most fish better than other stuff ... ... Gobies unless they are paired will usually fight with fish of the same type/species or body as them .... Sorry for your loss :(

Sorry for your loss. I dont know if I would lower the salinity. That is for parasites and I dont think that is what`s happening. Can you get a pic?

Back
Top Bottom