Good Foreground cover plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garth7

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all,

I am interested in getting a good foreground plant for my tank. I will pay shipping and more if needed. I do paypal as well.

Basically I am looking for something to cover my gravel and maybe a future peice of driftwood. I have a 55 gal with 2.7 watts per gal.

Thanks.
Doug

im not sure if the 2.7 wtg is good for ground cover..its in the medium light range... but for the driftwood java fern, anubis nana, or java moss or other mosses or ferns would be good!

Elotine Tiandra would explode with your lighting, lol......

If you want to see how it looks, check out the last pics I posted in my 29G thread in my signature.

Is that the stuff in the front of the pic? Nice tank by the way. I think I have about the same equipment (filter and heater) as you. Both may be the next size up.

garth7 said:
Is that the stuff in the front of the pic? Nice tank by the way. I think I have about the same equipment (filter and heater) as you. Both may be the next size up.

There is no pic. It's all real plants in front of a black textured background. I don't use regular backgrounds, I paint all my tanks.

I think he ment if the plant your talking about is the one in front of your tank/the picture you took

Back
Top Bottom