Google Video Link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huh? What video? That's just a link to Google with "aquarium" as the search term.

Or is this thread just for ppl who don't know Google Video exists?

Must I explain?

OK, you hit the link and then hit the video on the left you want to watch. Or do your own aquarium video search.

Yes, it is for those who don't know about this relatively new Google feature.

odessadude said:
I was going to post a reply to the Pirana post showing how they feed, but I refrained due to the nature of it all.

the one where the piranha tear up an orando goldfish... i thought it was unacceptable

odessadude said:
Must I explain?

I guess so ...

I was a little confused by your reference to a pirrahna thread and figured you were talking about a specific video.

odessadude said:
Must I explain?

OK, you hit the link and then hit the video on the left you want to watch. Or do your own aquarium video search.

Yes, it is for those who don't know about this relatively new Google feature.

Don't be an ass. You posted a link of a SEARCH and spoke as though you wanted us to look at something specific.

Get over it already people...either look at the site or don't. Refrain from personal attacks.

there are a lot of vids. the most gruesome ones have a live rat, a common goldie, and another dead piranha being fed.

Be nice, and don't post any links to 'offensive' videos, including any that show graphic use of live feedings.

Back
Top Bottom