Got a 56 gal Column at yard sale ,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notenoughtanks

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was thinking about doing a planted angel tank ..

2- angels

6-8 Cory Cats

Never done live plants before , what are some " noob " plants that would work for this set up or if you have a better idea ...

125gal Oscar ( soon to swap with 75gal ) , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal waiting for oscar , 10gal ???, 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank

Was thinking about doing a planted angel tank ..

2- angels

6-8 Cory Cats

Never done live plants before , what are some " noob " plants that would work for this set up or if you have a better idea ...

125gal Oscar ( soon to swap with 75gal ) , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal waiting for oscar , 10gal ???, 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank

I would definitely get anarchis and Anubias with a sword or fern to start out with. All low light dark green leaves that will thrive!! The anarchis are special to me because once they get to big I just trim and replant!!! Not sure if the spelling is on with the anarchis

Cool thanks for the reply

Tank is 30in long 18in wide 24in tall

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom