Gourami type

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope theyre not too big but they are nice with each other. My mom got them thats why i dont know what they are

Those are definitely Blue Gourami. Also called Three Spot Gourami. Beautiful fish!! They get to be about 6". They are a semi aggressive fish so just keep that in mind when choosing tank mates.

I had one in my 75 gallon community tank and he never bothered anyone but you never know they all have their personalities

Yea, and their personalities are...well...derpy XD both male im guessing

It's hard to tell from that photo but I think the one at the top is a female. You can tell by looking at the dorsal fin. The female will have a shorter more round fin while the male has a longer more pointy elongated dorsal fin. I can't really see the fin on the bottom one.

It's hard to tell from that photo but I think the one at the top is a female. You can tell by looking at the dorsal fin. The female will have a shorter more round fin while the male has a longer more pointy elongated dorsal fin. I can't really see the fin on the bottom one.

Cool i think i have a breeder pair...when they are ready i reduce water level to 10 inches and seperate female like bettas...right

Back
Top Bottom