Gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

orangepunkins

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am now the proud owner of a pair of powder blue dwarf Gourami. Anyone out there can give me some tips on these. They are now in a well established tank, I have had running for about 2 years now. They are with a few Cory's and 2 small zipper loaches. Tomorrow I am going to replant the tank more.

I doubt I can give you tips, only comments. I've always found dwarf gourami to be much more peaceful, and more entertaining that other gourami. They should be fine with corys and small loaches.

My best point of advice is that 2 gouramis in a tank don't usually work out. Once they grow up, 1 will generally become dominant and kill the other.

I agree 2 dwarf gourami in a tank is not a good idea. Pearls or honey gourami will usually be ok but not dwarf ones.

I have two Gold's in a 55gal and............one of them is moving........soon:fish2:

The dominant one is slowly killing the less dominant and I need to seperate them....:fish1:

Back
Top Bottom