Gravel cleaners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it looks like a swimming pool vacuum that picks up the stuff on the bottom, but instead of using water from the hose it uses an air line... It would be cool if they had more pictures of it.

I dont think I would want something that puts the water back in the aquarium. Usually the reason to vacuum the gravel is to do a water change. For me, I want to get the water out of the tank. I would also think that the water, even though its going through the bag is still going to be kinda dirty.

I dont think I would want something that puts the water back in the aquarium. Usually the reason to vacuum the gravel is to do a water change. For me, I want to get the water out of the tank. I would also think that the water, even though its going through the bag is still going to be kinda dirty.

well I cant clean my whole tank in 3 water changes with a syphon gravel pump. I was never not going to do the water changes because i have this device . I was thinking every other day water changes and a daily gravel vacuum. I must admit my bioload is a bit high for the tank size hence why I'm trying to keep as much causes for amonia down so surely this is better all round?

if you were to do something i would suggest hot mag or one of the other magnums that have a gravel cleaner you can hook up.

Back
Top Bottom