Green buble tip anemone questions? Dieying!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kanevskystas

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone,

I usually like to over react and i hope it is all good.

The reason why im nervous:

My tank 25g has been running for about two months all of my rock and sand is bought from a established tanks. I have a DIY sump tank 20g
That has a DIY skimmer (that works awesome) have heaters both in the tank and sump.
The sump is circulating only during the day.. At night it stops to reduce the flow in the tank to only a power head...
My parameters are steady on low all the time:

Ph dancing on 8.3-8.5 but usually 8.4
Amonia at min reading
Nitrite at min reading
Nitrate usually on the 5 mark

I bought an green bubble tip anemone... Im a newbe - what do i know... Turns out they dont like new tanks...

So here is my questions:

How does anemones poop? Like get rid of waste food? Puke it out?
I got it yesterday and figured to make it stay in its new place ill give it some food to think its a good change...:)
Today morning it has a white ball with black spots on it.. I know that it takes a while for those things to die... And it was in my tank only for two days...
I fed it brine shrimp that were frozen and i melted them in sole aquarium water before i fed.
Here is its pic:

image-3893760277.jpg

You cant realy see it...
But you can see that the tentacles are bit shriveled and it is smaller.

I tested if its tentacles are sticky on three sides with a small piece of brine shrimp... It grabbed it very strongly and started inflating and looked like this:

image-2869553141.jpg

It inflated all of its tentacled even the ones that were shriveled...

image-3807640538.jpg

I found on the web a picture similar to what mine did but mine had just a ball that looked (hopefully) like chewed ip shrimp :) it has black spots in the size of the shrimps eyes...

This is not mine- just a simmilar pic from the web

image-172555545.jpg

Please tell me some good news? Or just give me some info about this white ball...
And i know i bought it too soon... But you know what they say... Sharks are born swimming :)

Back
Top Bottom