green purple plate coral mystery sumthim!?!?! help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irving91

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Jus bought dis plate nd it has like a second mouth or sumthin. Has anybody seen dis before or kno wut it is. Its the purple dot. It kinda looks like a polyp cums out like a feather duster.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121208_234957.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121208_234957.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 155
  • ForumRunner_20121208_235010.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121208_235010.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 160
  • ForumRunner_20121208_235020.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121208_235020.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 151
It Looks like it is hurt. May I ask you to try and get the right grammar in?

It looks fine to me. Did you just get it? If it adjusts, regains color, and extends its tentacles like in the pic from the site you bought it from I wouldn't be worried.

I apologize that was just my quick text form. And yeah It okay doesnt look like its hurt. It inflates alott and eats good. Its jus a small feather duster. Im nervous how will be later on tho when it grow more.. yea later on it will gets its color back jus got it nd the stress from over night shippong fade it a bit

It is highly doubtful that the duster would be an issue. It is inflated and doing fine. It has obviously been doing so for some time even with the duster there. It isn't like the duster will get much bigger anyway. You could remove it, but I see it as if it isn't hurting anything just leave it as is. Why chance accidentally hurting the plate when removing it?

Naw im not gona do anythin to it. I have a neon green hammer I have dt o bought from the same place nd it has a feather duster thing on it too but the fan is the size of a quarter. Look cool lol.

Back
Top Bottom