Groupon BioBubble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nicnet

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I got this BioBubble WonderBubble through groupon & I'm pretty excited, but I seriously have no clue what to expect. It says the size is 11 x 11 x 15 in but then some of the pictures just show the top portion. When I go to the actual BioBubble website I get more info, but still not enough...

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a semi aquatic plant for this tank. I'm also not sure of the size, but I'm guessing between 2-4 gallons.

If it's larger and I can get away with it at work, I'm thinking about maybe a betta, if not some cherry shrimp.

Here's a link to the groupon:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-biob...rce=uu50704052

Here's a link to the website for BioBubble:

http://biobubblepets.com/wonder/index.php

So, if you have a chance to take a look at these websites... What kind of plant would work for this? Or do you have any other suggestions?

The plant will need to be lower light. It will be near a window but not in direct direct light (unless of course I should, but I know tanks aren't supposed to be). There will be no filter, so it will just be me doing water changes weekly (or bi-weekly if I can get away with it). & since my current goal would be something office oriented I would like to have something low maintenance that would require no work on the weekends!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

If it doesn't have a filter, you'll still want a bubbler for water movement. Also, since you'll be only doing one water change a week, I would stick with shrimp only. Looks like there's no light? So you might want to buy a desk lamp or something and put a bulb in there, or some sort of clip on light.

If it doesn't have a filter, you'll still want a bubbler for water movement. Also, since you'll be only doing one water change a week, I would stick with shrimp only. Looks like there's no light? So you might want to buy a desk lamp or something and put a bulb in there, or some sort of clip on light.

Hmm I could put a bubbler in there. There is a lot of natural light in the space, but also a light about six inches above I could turn on if need be as well. Thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom