guess what my clown is hosting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sirfishmaster

Aquarium Advice Freak
it decided to host my flower cup coral....problem is that the coral does not like it....he nudges on it and flaps against it...so the coral is always in...will this hurt my coral? and is it the location that the clown chose? if so if i moved the fower pot coral somewhere else and out a group of hairy mushrooms instead, would the clown host it instead? or should i get it an anenome??

sorry for all the questions...as this clown never showed anything any interest before.

doug

Interesting, how long has the clown been bothering him. My two clowns did this to my bubble coral for about two weeks and then got sick of it. Then they moved to my mushrooms and my pagoda and drove them crazy for a awhile. Finally they've settled in my xenia, not my anenome,so go figure. Maybe they'll just move on.

I had a clarki clown and he did the same thing, he did it for about the first 3 or 4 days then i put an anenome in the tank and he hosted that untill he died (bad luck with clowns for some reason)

Back
Top Bottom