Guppies attacking pregnant female?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mustangman11224

Aquarium Advice Freak
All of my guppies keep going after the pregnant female guppy. They won't leave her alone does this mean anything. Should I put her in a bowl for now or something? Idk why they keep going after her.

Hey

Is she the only female in the tank ?
How many males are there?
Male Guppys will pester a female if there is many available,
Guppys are the fish version of rabbits,
Best ratio is 3 females to every 1 male, that way there's plenty of ladies to have fun with ;-) lol

Lol well If I'm correct the females have the bigger bottom fins. If this is true I have 3 males and two females.... Looks like this weekend I'll be taking a trip to get more guppies lol. Hopefully soon
My 36 gal will cycle and I'll be putting them in there. Where they'll have plenty of plants driftwood and little caves to keep them
Busy lol.

Hahaha yeah few months down the line you'll be going back to the shop selling fry lol I started off with 8 females and 3 males 6 months later I had over 200 lol

I was breeding them tho so I separated the fry as soon as they were born but if you just leave them then most will get eaten :-£ but you could sell them to your lfs ? Mine won't pay me for them any longer but will swap them for plants lol

Hmm that's a good idea... I was going to keep the ten gal for the fry and put my other fish in the 36 gal... I already have the dry food... I just don't know when she's going to have them so I can separate.... Is it easy to see them?

Upload a photo and might be able to tell ya how long she's got left, you'll be able to see the fry mate

It's rlly hard to get a picture of her. She's always moving lol here's the best pictures I could get. Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

• image-2591685693.jpg
    image-2591685693.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 135
  • image-1599867574.jpg
    image-1599867574.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-1251950928.jpg
    image-1251950928.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3046997155.jpg
    image-3046997155.jpg