Guppy Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vampyrechic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought trade in guppys and have no idea what type they are. Three are a pretty white with yellow/orange tails. The other female is a grey with a colorful stripped tail. The grey female attacked and killed the male leopard guppy. Can you help in determining what type they are? Thanks

Attachments

• 0626121203.jpg
    0626121203.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 0626121205.jpg
    0626121205.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 56
They look like common fancy guppies to me, but instead of posting this question in breeding try posting in general discussion or getting started. You'll get more answers and have less risk of the thread being closed

Moved to general discussion.
If a thread is posted in the wrong forum, please report the first post to notify the moderation team. Someone will then move it to the correct location. Please do not post it again in the correct place. This will create multiple threads on the same subject.
Thank you.

They are just fancy guppies. The different strains of fancy guppies are just colors, so identifying them isn't really a big deal. Are you certain the female attacked him? How big is their tank and what all is in it? Some guppies can be rather bossy, especially in small spaces. I have had a few cranky females too.

Back
Top Bottom