Guppys need a home in Cambs UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samt1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, I have had guppys in my tank, got 1 male and 3 females (no I know that was a mistake) they have bred 2 or 3 times now, I have taken then male back to try and curb it but have quite a few babies which I think will survive.
I would like to get them all out of my tank so would like to know if anyone who lives in or near Cambridgeshire and would like to take 3 female adults and a bunch of babies off my hands??

Look forward to hearing from anybody.
Sam
Cambs, UK

I think I have got a fish shop quite near me to take the 3 adult females, but still babies if anyone is interested. :)

I'll take them if your willing to post I live in south east England

I'm not sure on posting, wouldn't have a clue hoe to go about it.
The shop I took the adults back to yesterday will take them when they grow up. Think I might have close to 20 in their now :(

Ok no worries good luck with them!

Thanks mate, I have now taken them to a new home. The carehome my Nan lives at have a fish tank and they were happy to take them, so they were introduced yesterday. I still have a few in my tank but took over around a dozen - 15 to the new tank so hopefully they all get on well there.

Back
Top Bottom