For Sale or trade: Halfmoon plakat for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aluka

Aquarium Advice Freak
They are currently 5 and a half months old, all very eggy and ready to be bred =). They play well with other fish (i raise them with endlers/fry, they don't eat the fry)
img_2876207_0_bdfede421e21723e130f5f0495041a1b.png

img_2876207_1_a6b7f7d043677f8315ddb9e71da80e9b.png

Shipping will be $13+ $2 for heat packs. Local pickup welcome and preferred (Boston, MA)

Express shipping will depend on the weight of the package.

All fish will have Live Arrival Guarantee, with a few exceptions:

Live Guarantee is only valid if i receive a photo of the dead fish in its unopened bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. Failure to email me the photo will result in loss of DOA rights. I am sadly not taking responsibility of any postal delays of more than 1 day.

If DOA, I will offer a replacement fish of equal value (buyer pays shipping), or I will offer a refund of the cost of the fish. Shipping cost will not be refunded under any circumstances. All packages are automatically insured for up to $50 dollars.

Clearance:

What i have left is about 30 Pastel/Cello/Pastel with blue/black marbling. I'm too lazy to really photograph them lol. They will go for $2 each!! They are all perfectly healthy and eggy =). Here is some that i have photographed. I didn't pick prettier ones to photograph just random ones i pulled. So the rest of them as just as pretty, just say if you want a pastel, cello or pastel with marbling and i will random pick you one. I will however make sure they are healthy and in a form that i myself will buy.

They all have the marble gene, and many of them has marbled into very pretty shades. So just because they are cello, pastel right now that does not mean they wont marble =).
img_2876207_2_b1ce92c1a924ced65cec66458764db2e.png

I still have a few left, like 3 pastels and 2 mustard gas, one red Dalmatian pastel.

like 3 pastels and 2 mustard gas, one red Dalmatian pastel all females

Also have a pair of mustard, male and female hmpk

Back
Top Bottom