For Sale: Hap. sp Ruby Green-Ship-OR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shay

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hap. sp Ruby Green, have some youngsters available not picky eaters healthy active. They will be of mixed sex since I can't be absolutely positive. Size range from 1"+. Haven't had a chance to finish getting them C.A.R.E.S. registered, the line is clean I'm very careful about that. With these there is a minimum order of 5 at $6.00 each there are 12 available. Shipping will be priority unless you'd like to upgrade to Express. With some of them pushing the 2" mark depending on location it's going to be $14 or more but that includes the insulate lined box, heat pack to safely get them on the way, shipping / tracking #, etc. If by fluke chance of a DOA there's a refund for purchase price of individual fish not on shipping with a pic of fish in bag within 2 hours of delivery. Shipping is Mon or Weds after payment is received, will accept paypal (preferred payment) or M/O

img_1947151_0_1f66db1d63f4e2482057c44c1005146d.jpg

img_1947151_1_35c36e8e8ddf26115a012819cf194684.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, will say these are one of the easier Victorian species to work with in my experience

Thanks for looking - Shay

Back
Top Bottom