Happening to leafs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alyxx said:
I got one java fern at petsmart for about $6 and I ordered two off of eBay for about the same price, including shipping. They came all the way from Hong Kong in maybe a week and were in great shape, still doing fine other than the little bites the puffers have taken out of them, almost looks like I took a hole punch to the leaves... And java ferns let off little "fernlets" when they are doing ok, so you should eventually end up with a few more small ones.

Great thanks a lot!!

All the plants I get end up getting are non-aquatic at places I go to :( they say a really long name tag for it and it ends up not being it. My ribbon plant I took out before wilted within a 4-5 days. I watered it everyday too. I'm not very good at keeping any plants!!

I bought these at the pet store for my tank since they were labeled as aquatic. I looked up care sheets the other day only to find out they are land plants :blink:

They came in a plastic tube and were labeled for freshwater aquariums.

chrono1081 said:
I bought these at the pet store for my tank since they were labeled as aquatic. I looked up care sheets the other day only to find out they are land plants :blink:

They came in a plastic tube and were labeled for freshwater aquariums.

Haha sounds exactly like me!!!

Back
Top Bottom