Has anyone tried this before?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Weezy218

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Help!!! Anyone know a trick to host?

Attachments

• image-2056034335.jpg
    image-2056034335.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 140
Not sure what the pic is other then the clowns and nem.

Its not up to fish. But I've heard of people using pictures or even playing videos. You'd have to ask more experienced members. Mine take how to my torch.

I have them in the tank in a strainer so maybe the anemone will let them host.so far they stay close by and r both touching the anemone and r not bothered by the tentacles of bt

Let them out of the strainer. Put the anemone on a rock somewhere so it gets the lighting it needs to survive. The clownfish will stay around the anemone if they are interested in it. Just let nature do its magic. It takes the clownfish a little while to develop the mucus over its body that will prevent it from getting stung by the anemone. They will brush up against it lightly and eventually will take the "plunge." Give it time and they will take to it. If for some odd reason they don't go into it then try a different type of anemone other than a bubble tip. Usually they prefer bubble tips but some clownfish can be picky.

Hope this helps!

My clowns favorite anemone is my ritteri. I love that anemone and they won't leave it hardly. They do go to my sebae and bubble tips every now and then though.

So I put everything back in my tank and then out of no where i got home from work and the tomato clown was playing in the anemone

Attachments

• image-563874596.jpg
    image-563874596.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom