Hello - 3D backgrounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephnoyes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,
I am a new member on this site. My name is Stephanie and I currently have 2 30 gallon tanks and a 10 gallon tank. I was contemplating the idea of making my own 3D background for my mbuna cichlids when I stumbled across this site. I was searching the web looking for ideas on how to make my background so that my cichlids would have more caves and rocks to play in then they currently do. Needless to say I am going to be using information from this site and others on the types of materials that can be used. I will hopefully be picking up the materials to start this project this coming weekend. Hopefully my build will be as successful as the ones I have read about.
Stephanie

Hi stehanoye, and welcome to the forum! :welcome: I LOVE your tanks, and plants, &the esp your yellow labs. Are you planning to do a thread on your build? I'd like to follow it if u do.

Starquest,
I will be attempting to keep track of everything on my build. I will also try to take numerous pictures.

Back
Top Bottom