Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CO_Toolbox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new to the site. Over the years I have had a variety of fish in a freshwater and brackish tank. Last year a friend asked me to adopt his last living fish....
I did so and put it in with my daughter's goldfish. They lived happily for several months until recently when the goldie died of old age, almost 5 years! I have moved this fish, who is named Barbosa into my community tank. He lives a 29 tall with a bristlenose plec, striped Cory, larger tiger barb, neons and fancy gups. He seems to get along well with the others that weren't a mouthful???. Can anyone identify him? I'm having a heck of a time placing him....

Attachments

• PXL_20220501_162658021.jpg
    PXL_20220501_162658021.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to.

Sorry to break it to you, but goldfish live decades. A 5 year old goldfish wont have died of old age.

I am new to the site. Over the years I have had a variety of fish in a freshwater and brackish tank. Last year a friend asked me to adopt his last living fish....

I did so and put it in with my daughter's goldfish. They lived happily for several months until recently when the goldie died of old age, almost 5 years! I have moved this fish, who is named Barbosa into my community tank. He lives a 29 tall with a bristlenose plec, striped Cory, larger tiger barb, neons and fancy gups. He seems to get along well with the others that weren't a mouthful[emoji15][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Can anyone identify him? I'm having a heck of a time placing him....
Hello, it sort of looks like a sarasa comet. It might be crossed w/ something else cause body looks to be little long. Hopefully this helps you!!!!!Screenshot_20220501-123541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom