hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good you can give me the skinny on lfs up your way :mrgreen: as ther is not that much down here some smaller nicer ones but I like to explore my options.

The only decent sw lfs around here is The Pet Zone in Pittston. Bill can pretty much get you whatever you want and he usually has a decent selection in the store. There are a few others but coral selection is limited to say the least. I've been to Blue Waters in Hazleton (I think thats the name) and they had like 1 sw fish and no coral when I was there.

When I'm looking for coral I take a trip down the turnpike to Northampton and go to Something Fishy www.toofishy.com They have an awesome selection of coral and inverts and a pretty nice selection of fish. By far this is the best place within an hour of me.

If I want to take a day trip I go down to That Fish Place in Lancaster. It's about a 2 hr drive but well worth it. They have the largest selection of sw fish, corals and inverts within 2 hrs from here and their weekend sales are hard to beat.

Thanks for the info have been going to cage-n-tank in coningham ( north on 93 from hazleton) they have agood amount of fresh water and about 8 sw tanks set up all have fish and they look healthy there number is 570-788-3361 if you whanted to give em call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom