Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gridshadow

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I hope you all are having a great day! My name is Jerico and I started the hobby about 4 months ago. Currently have a 60g, 75g, and 155g aquariums. I decided to join to learn more especially now that I have the 155g tank. I lool forward to reading your posts and interacting with enthusiast here. I lool look forward to hearing from you all!

Morning in uk. I have had my small 15 inch tank, for some years, at first 2 cold water fish, then brought a round plastic tank for them. I brought 9 mixed coloured platy.
Always wanted larger tank, so in march brought a 31.5 inch one.
In it at moment i have 4 hand size angels, 2 Guarmi, 1 molly, 4 female platy, 1 female bristlenosed plec, 3 of her babies, who are 4 month olds. And "maggie Thatcher" red tipped shark.
This morning i was cleaning tank out, put the small fish in smaller tank with male platy, plec and the month old baby plecs.
The bigger fish, in bucket. Added too much water from tank, Maggie jumped out. I got her back in large tank, holding her losely in hand has guided her around, has seen doing on tv with mammals.
Shes alive, but slightly on one side, swimming a little, keeping at bottom. Does anybody know if she will recover

Back
Top Bottom