Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackMoore

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm new to this forum and joined because one of our fish is unwell and we really want to help him recover. I apologize for my terrible knowledge of fish and aquariums, and in advance for any silly questions I'm bound to ask :)
We currently have two lovely fish; Webb our black moor and Razor our black-backed goldfish. We love them very much, and really want them to have the best quality of life we can offer them.
Looking forward to speaking to you and hearing about your fish. Hope you are all doing well, thank you :)

Don't you love all the people that didn't even read your post to even try to help? It seems to always be a "welcome to aa" post. generically. Sorry I'm all about welcoming someone, but make an effort on helping with their questions! Makes people feel much more comforted! Also your tank is too small and I hope you can do enough water changes to make everything work. And welcome.

Hello and welcome to AA!
I see that your fish are having some health issues in your "Poorly Black More" thread in the FW Unhealthy forum. Sounds like you are getting some good advice there. Hope their condition and surroundings improve.

Back
Top Bottom