Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mimiheart

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been lurking on the site for a while. I decided I should make a profile and maybe join in. I have four tanks. (Well, I have three tanks. My son has a betta.)

My big tank is 40 gallons, has two full-grown mollies and 13 juveniles. And two swordtails. There's also a juvenile rainbow shark, Bruce. And a Raphael Catfish, Zorb. I rarely see Zorb, but he's awesome. I have two platies as well. Ultimately I'd like to move them into the big tank, but I need to find homes for some of the juveniles first. Right now one is in there.

My 20 gallon has eight juvenile mollies. And one of the platies. And the mom of most of the juveniles. She's a balloon. (The other mom and the dad are the adults in the big tank.) There's two tiny cory cats in there and two dwarf frogs.

My other main tank is a ten gallon with five serpae tetras and three small tiger barbs, and an ivory snail. The tetras used to live with the mollies, and the ten gallon was just a fry tank. I reorganized everything when someone gave me the barbs. I either need to get more barbs or find a new home for them. They need more friends, and they will not do well with the mollies. They're okay with the serpaes, but my big one especially would rather they leave him alone.

And then we have a 5 gallon tank with my son's betta. His name is Dargon. Dargon likes watching my son play video games. He doesn't like any food except blood worms and crushed up shrimp. Betta food is simply too pedestrian for him.

I love my mollies. I think they have the best personalities.

vfAzEIl.gif

Here they are entranced by a fidget spinner.

You have found an awesome support group for MTS (multiple tank syndrome). You'll have 6 within a month. Lol

Welcome.

I'd end up with boiled fish if I did that here. :( I'm trying to convince my mother she needs fish in her pond, though.

Welcome to the community. Sounds like you have quite a family going in tanks. Nice looking tank in the gif

Back
Top Bottom