Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueRosenBloom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I have been to this site before and never sign up till now. This site has help me in a lot ways. From me setting up my tank and it still going from a year ago. My husband got me into the hobby when we first moved in together. He had a 20 gal and show me how to take care of fish. With same moving around we had to give away the fish he had. When we settle down in our house I wanted to try taking up the hobby. So we got a betta fish to start me off with. Her name was Rosie and love her dearly. I was miss informed about her 1.5 gal tank and it was to small for her. So she got an upgrade. We cycle her new 10 tank, but sadly she past away before we could move her. After her passing, I moved on to other fish. Mollies, guppies, 3 cory catfish, and 3 yo yo loaches. After all was settled, my tank then had a ammonia spike. Which caused the death of a lot of my fish. Think only 2 mollies and 3 guppies was left. We later found out it was due to a fish tank display that was chipping paint into the water. With many water changes and testing the water later. The tank was back to normal. I then work on replaces what was lost. Now I am working on a 36 gal tank and going to keep my old tank going.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom