HELP (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aaw1218

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I just swapped my travel substrate in 20 gallon tank for sand. I took out all the props and out them in another tank with the same aquarium water. Took out the gravel and washed the sand and replaced. I washed real good but all the water is cloudy. Like really cloudy. I took out my fish and they're all in glass bowls with aquarium water. Can I put the fish back in the tank even though it is cloudy?? What DO I DOOO

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I guess you didn't do a good enough job? Wait to see if the cloudy Ness dissipates. I added like 80 lb of sand to my tank and had like no clouding issues. What brand or type of sand are you using?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I guess you didn't do a good enough job? Wait to see if the cloudy Ness dissipates. I added like 80 lb of sand to my tank and had like no clouding issues. What brand or type of sand are you using?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's all good, the water is now crystal clear, i guess I put in water to fast or something I used pool filter sand

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom