Help fast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just switched my clown knives into a 90g tank ones alive but sorta floating at the top but still upright the other is hiding in an ornament will they be ok

Probably just acclimating and stressed. Did you acclimate them? Turning off the lights will help ease the stress too.

Yeah I used all of the same water from the tank I switched them from and only added a ill bit more water but put clarifier in it to take out chlorine from the water I just turned the lights off and he's moving a bit more now

Yeah I used all of the same water from the tank I switched them from and only added a ill bit more water but put clarifier in it to take out chlorine from the water I just turned the lights off and he's moving a bit more now

Ok then, same filters and everything is good. I agree keep the lights off,they will get use to the new environment and settle in. Whenever I introduce a new fish I always turn the lights off. I think you'll be fine.

Unfortunately all my fish have died except my crawfish I feel soo bad now for my fish

Back
Top Bottom