Help Finding Source for Stingray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so as many of you know, I have been preping my tank for a cortez stingray (urobatis maculatus). I literally cant find one ANYHWERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have looked online, have 2 lfs' trying to get them in, and I just cant find one. I think I MAY have found one (paradisepetshop.net) but I really dont know whether to trust it or not. I emailed them earlier and they didnt email back yet. Does anyone know where I could order one from (without an order minimum greater than the ray) or any stores that would carry them within preferably 45 miles from central NJ. Thanks so much in advance. Chris

Also if any of you have personal experience/ratings for these stores that woud be great. THX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

bigben2057 said:
Petco has California rays

1- he said Cortez ray
2- I wouldn't trust petco for a saltwater fish- especially not a ray

Try contacting maintenance companies. Many of them have their own wholesalers and might have better luck. I can ask a few for you here and see if they will drop ship

That would be really nice! I have found them at fishsupplyunderwater but you need a $150 order min.

Back
Top Bottom